Having a strong desire to meet your soulmate could be one of the signs that you’re experiencing a Spiritual Awakening. (We actually have many soulmates but most of us usually have a romanticized viewpoint of this concept; they want to find the soulmate that will also serve as their romantic partner in life.) You don’t have to worry; you are destined to come across all of your soulmates at one point or another. However, telepathy can be used to aid in the process.
Telepathy is the act of communicating with someone in a way that transcends words. If you’ve ever known what someone was going to say before they said it, you experienced telepathy. You often find telepathy in love relationships. Lovers begin to sense what the other is thinking. Some lovers who are particularly in tune with one another can even carry on a conversation with one another without saying a word.
You can also communicate with your soulmates before you meet in this lifetime. You already have an energetic connection to all of your soulmates. The only reason you don’t always feel that connection is because your ego gets in the way and you’re not in total alignment with your higher self. Your higher self never loses touch with your soulmates. As a result, you never truly lose touch with your soulmates
Have you ever noticed that you often meet the important people in your life at just the right moment? That’s no accident. We are constantly in touch with our soulmates, and when we need them most, they often ‘miraculously’ show up.
If you want to begin to communicate telepathically with your soulmate — even though you have not yet met him or her — there are steps you can take to do so..
- Meditation makes it easier to communicate telepathically with anyone. As you learn how to quiet your mind, you are better able to send thoughts — and receive the thoughts of others.
- Another thing you can do to develop a telepathic connection with a soulmate is to intend it. Intention is strong. It is directed energy that goes out into the Universe to achieve a certain goal.
- Once you start meditating and set your intention, it’s time for you to believe that the telepathic connection has already been created. In your head, start thinking about the things you would like to tell your soulmate. Tell your soulmate — through your thoughts — that you would like him or her to enter your life. As you think those thoughts, know that your soulmate — or at least his or her higher self — is receiving the information.
- Pay attention to your dreams. Often information that we get telepathically comes through in our dreams when our mental defenses are down. Keep a dream journal so that you can write down what you remember of your dreams when you wake up.
- Trust your gut. You’ll know when you come across a soulmate. You’ll feel it in your gut. As you become more trusting in your innate psychic ability, you’ll be able to understand and make the most of your relationships in a much more efficient manner.